Saturday, January 20, 2007

DrGaz's first ever post

Whahhey folks! Well now, here we are then. DrGaz has got a blog and he's up and running with his first post!

I wouldn't say that Blogger.com has blown me away so far. I've had an excruciating experience with it over the last couple of hours to get this page looking like this. Yes folks, I went to extreme lengths to get the lovely Halloween colours of the title bar. I frantically fought with the software to get the "DrGaz's handy links" section working properly, and I bloodily battled with blogger.com to upload a picture for "DrGaz's Avatar of the week". I was unsuccessful with the latter, which is why you can't see it. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow*.

That's about all for now folks. I hope this first post has titillated you in some way, and has whet your appetite for more of my fascinating musings.

*Well I tried again the next day and got somewhere. In the end I just got rid of my silly personalised colour scheme and went for a default template!

No comments: