Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Photo of the day: The joys of commuting

For some reason I felt compelled to take my camera to capture anything on my commute to London that might be interesting. I don't know how this amazing idea popped into my head when I awoke at 6:30am because I am usually incapable of rational thought for at least 3 hours after I get out of bed.

I took this photo at King's Cross just as I was about to enter the underground at 8:15am. Actually its a bit quieter than usual this week. I think that many people are on holiday.

1 comment:

nailgungfx said...

Nice photo! Actually carrying a small digi cam at all times proves valuable.

And yeah I also have the same problem... Although I usually get up at 6:30 my mind doesn't funtion properly until about 11:00. Hehehe, of course the necessary frappe coffee and fags are the best medicine for these cruel mornings!