Wednesday, December 19, 2007

2008 Nicola Bryant Calendar: January

Oh, yes. Here's a special Christmas treat for all you Nicola Bryant fans out there! This is the 1st installment of my very own "DrGaz 2008 Nicola Bryant calendar". This is something I hope to do on a monthly basis (it would take me ages to issue the whole year right now), so please pop back at the end of each month for the following installment! If you don't want to miss out, just sign up to my mailing list (don't worry I won't spam you), and I'll make sure you're notified the second each month is ready!
INSTRUCTIONS: Just click on the above image to open the larger 580x580 version in your internet browser. Then right mouse click to save to your PC. When you've done that just make it your desktop wallpaper. Bingo! You now have some saucy pics of Nicola to keep you company throughout 2008!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!! Can't wait till next month :o)

DrGaz said...

Thanks :) I don't know where that cover came from - it's something I found on the internet that someone made themself. You can view the original at full size here: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/arnygocrazy/peridwm.jpg

Anonymous said...

lol this is great!

And could I persuade you to tell me where the Doctor Who Magazine cover picture came from?
I'd love to know!