Saturday, December 22, 2007

DrGaz's Music: Jingle Balls!


Another little Christmassy treat for you! This is Jingle Balls, my own rendition of Jingle Bells (obviously). It is perhaps nearly as irritating as my Hark the Hells Angels Sing. Play them loud and annoy family & friends over the festive period. Well that's it for me for 2007! I'm off somewhere hot over Crimbo and will be back in the 2008 with some more mildly interesting stuff for your entertainment.

By the way, this is the 1st anniversary of DrGaz's Stuff - a bit worrying since I only started it for a laugh with absolutely no intention of taking it seriously at all.

Coming to DrGaz's Stuff in 2008
  • The rest of the 2008 Nicola Bryant calendar
  • More of my terrifying Horror Dream Diary. Dare you read about The Man in the Chair, or The Void?
  • Some more recipes perhaps
  • Generally more of the same stuff as before (Doctor Who, sketches, photoblog etc etc)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! this is brilliant Gaz! I wish I had that during Xmas so I could annoy everyone around here :)